Team Services provides training to both the technology transfer sector and to clients who need to develop general sales and marketing skills. Our particular focus is working with academics and scientists to increase their commercial skills. Our courses are designed to introduce some of the theory and basic concepts behind sales and marketing, helping to develop relevant skill sets if they are moving into this area for the first time.
Courses include –
- Market research for technology transfer organisations and SMEs.
- Business planning for technology transfer organisations.
- Introduction to sales for academics/scientists.
- Introduction to marketing for academics/scientists.
- How to make the most of meetings with industry – for academics/scientists.
- Setting up an overseas sales distribution network.
The courses are generally provided for small groups at the client’s premises. All of the listed courses have already been prepared and have been presented successfully to a large number of clients.
“Cath has been connected to ASTP-Proton for many years and contributed to many of our Professional Development Training courses. Cath is a professional trainer and uses her own experience and personal approach in her lectures.
Her content is precise, relevant and up-to-date. We are happy to continue our excellent collaboration with Cath for future training.”
Network Coordinator – ASTP-Proton